Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Claire's Haul!

First off, I was so excited to get these bunny ears. I went full out and drew on whiskers with eyeliner, and now I'm pretending to be a bunny. I refuse to eat anything for dinner except salad, thank you very much mother. [nail polish is Naked by China Glaze]





Then I got this makeup case that I just had to get. I mean, look how adorable it is! I love the pattern, but I noticed something on it.

I am not going to mention who these two people are, bur I know that one of them is going to be reading this right now and not realize it is her. ;)

Then I got this bow. I'm not sure exactly the price but I think I got it on sale for $4.00!

I also got this headband, not too fond of it yet. I'm trying to make it work out! I picked it up to give myself a fashion challange. =^.^=


I picked this Hawaiian-inspired bow with sparkles! I did not try it on yet but I will later. Cannot wait!

Kinda expensive for tattoos, but I purchased these cute Chanel-like ones for $5.50. The necklace designs reminded me of the Chanel tattoos that came out recently and no way was I forking over $30 for tattoos or so. I guess this was worth it then. :D

I got these two flower hair clips that were about five dollars each. My favorite is the blue one :3


Then this necklace. I got it because it reminded me of Saks 5th Ave haha. Kind of cheesy, I know!

I wasn't a big fan of this bracelet until I tried it on in the store. Then I fell in love with it! $9.50

Bows...


Then I got this bracelet! It reminds me of the floral trend that's big now, so I had to pick it up.

5 comments: