Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Hot Summer Fashion Trends!

So summer is coming up soon, and I decided that I wanted to make a post on some fashion trends that I am currently loving for this upcoming season! [p.s. look at the pictures in the background! you can see some of my favorite people hehe]





This is a picture of what my makeup looked like during this "photoshoot" haha! Here is a list of the products I used [be aware it is a lot more than I normally wear!]
  • Sally Girl Eyebrow Powder in Light Brown
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder [I think I am shade NC15 or 20 or something.. so don't quote me on that]
  • Candy Doll Blush in Candy Pink
  • Candy Doll Highlighter in Cream Beige
  • Dollywink Long Mascara
  • MakeMania Black Eyeliner
  • Lancome Lipgloss in ? (I forget the name haha)

I love flowy loose jacket hangovers like this one I'm wearing from Justice. Here's the stuff I'm wearing here:

  • Loose jacket- Justice
  • Graphic Lace Tank- Justice
  • Tie-Dye Jeans- Abercrombie
  • Boots- Alice & Olivia.


Haha ^_^



Next is this outfit! I love already-layered two-piece t-shirts, but this is awesome because the outermost layer is cut off halfway in!

  • Shirt- Forever 21
  • Black Shredded Jeans- Alice and Olivia.
  • Shoes- Airwalks



31 comments:

  1. the first picture of you looks gorgeous! and your makeup looks stunning hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty i love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these ppl commenting cannot spell lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are famous now right??

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i wish i could afford that stuff :((((

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second look looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so cute in the first outfit!
    xx Suesue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! That really look good on you :3 i love your pretty. You are so pretty ;3

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooww i love the look on you! looks gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're outfit is so cute *_*

    ReplyDelete
  12. gyaru gyaru gyaru gyaru

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowww~ you look so vibrant!! I love love!~ ^^ so cute, pretty and sexy at the same time (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your last picture so much~!❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Love* your outfit. Definitely something I would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love love love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  18. i want you hair. so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I lovee the 3rd to last pic. and the first :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute! I'm just curious, are you half asian? my younger sister is and she looks almost exactly like you :)

    ReplyDelete