Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gyaru Improvement: I'm Wearing Lashes!

Hey gyarus!Crow


How are you doing today? The baboon


I'm very excited and sorrowful at the same time. Cunha


I recieved a comment telling me that I wasn't very gyaru! I wasn't very shocked because I just started being a gyaru these past months so my improvement will hopefully get better. Smiling


I wanted to improve my gyaru so I went to the store and bought fake lashes! Quito ゙ ゙ bit key






They are by Diamond Lash. I am not sure exactly what number they are, I can't seem to find what they are called on the packaging. *sob~!*  Penguin


Here is what they look like! Note



This was my first time applying false lashes so I tried my best~! Smiling

They actually turned out very lovely. I wanted to take a picture before I finished the rest of my make! Cherry Blossoms


You can see gaps in between from my regular lashline and my falsies~! I didn't apply liquid liner yet hehe.Quito ゙ ゙ bit key

So how do you think my new lashes look! Aren't they lovely? 

Comment below if you wear false lashes! If you do (or don't!) tell me what your favorite brand is (or what brand you would like to try)!

5 comments:

  1. Hello same anon here~
    Thank you for taking my suggestion and getting some falsies! Please work on applying them though!
    Also, try bottom lashes, they are just as crucial to the look!
    Also when applying lashes apply them pointing downwards toward the outer corner of the eye to make them look droopy!

    Try
    Dolly Wink
    Melliesh
    Diamond Lash
    Jewerich

    Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I forgot to mention,
    INVEST IN CIRCLE LENS!
    It gives you that super desired dolly look!
    Try pinkyparadise.com, they have a great selection, and I've personally bought from them. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally don't wear lashes unless it's a big night out (weddings, parties, etc) but my favourite brand is M.O.D.E.L 21. It's a Vietnamese brand. I buy it at my local (Sydney West, AU) for $12 a box of 10 pairs... Cheap and all :)

    But yup. Your lashes look a bit stiff! Have you tried wiggling your lashes so the band is more bendable and it looks more natural? :D

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally don't wear lashes. But I like your improvement! (i always thought you were SUCH a gyaru!!) I like your lashes, but it to me, doesn't look so natural....
    -Serena

    ReplyDelete
  5. @serena, she wasn't SUCH a gyaru, her makeup was off and she has a long way to go

    Her lashes are a huge huge step on getting there and gyaru lashes aren't meant to look natural

    Goodjob on the improvement!

    ReplyDelete