Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream Review

Hey gyarus~!

I wanted to review a product I got when it first came out, but I never got around to reviewing it! It's still in stores and online at their official website here!

Today I am reviewing the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream! On the packaging, it says "It's not lipstick, nor is it a gloss. It's like nothing you've experienced before. It's a lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte."





And that's exactly what it does! How cool is that?

It's a really pretty color on the lips. I got it in the shade Tokyo, which is a light matte pinky color~

Here's what it looks like on the lips~


I noticed that you have to apply lip balm (which I didn't) before you apply the lipstick, otherwise it kind of sneaks into the cracks of your lips and doesn't look very appealing. It's a very pretty color still! 


Here's what the brush looks like. It is a doe-foot applicator type and that makes it very easy to apply. 

Overall, I rate this product 4 out of 5 stars. It is an awesome product! I recommend the shade Tokyo for all gyarus because it is a fantastic pink color.

4 comments:

  1. You are right. That is a very pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it feather out on the lips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT BAG IN THE BACKROUND?!?!

    ReplyDelete